print picks #1

shirt - topshop, trousers - topshop, bag - zara, shoes - zara

I saw these trousers on the Topshop website earlier and just LOVED them! Those flowers, that green, and the perfect shape right down to the ankles. The embellishment on the shirt is really pretty and the pastel pink slots right in with my favourite shades of the moment.

I've been trying to work more colour into my wardrobe as it's pretty dark - usually blacks, greys and maroons - and I'm getting there slowly with some bright patterned items. Lately I've been loving my bargain floral print blazer from one of the concessions at New Look, which I picked up for just £5. A fiver for a blazer? Can't go wrong! Then just last week I ended up with some printed trousers... more on those later. In fact, I'm pretty sure I wore them together at some point last week. Pattern overkill? Maybe, maybe not.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment